Weekly Pregnancy Yoga Class Details
My nurturing pregnancy yoga class is held 7.00 – 8.30pm weekly in the intimate surroundings of:
Host of Leyton, 658 High Road Leyton, E10 6JP
I welcome all women to the class and you don’t need any yoga experience. I recommend starting any time after 15 weeks of pregnancy.
The 90-minute class includes moves tailored to your needs, with safe modifications of regular yoga poses, up to date antenatal information and a blissful 20 minute guided relaxation to round things off. All props are provided at the space so just bring you and your bump!
Benefits of yoga whilst pregnant
- Relax, rest and revitalise your body and mind – reducing stress and anxiety
- Strengthen and tone your body to stay healthy throughout your pregnancy, and after
- Learn strategies for birth including breathing techniques, movement in labour and how to relax
- Share your pregnancy experience with others in a supportive, safe space
- Discover ways to encourage optimum fetal positioning for the birth
- Take some time out of your hectic day to focus on you and your baby
- Learn safe ways to modify your yoga practice in pregnancy from a prenatal specialist
- Alleviate day to day pregnancy ailments such as PGP, headaches, heartburn and back pain